NEET: Best career and course for medical science
How to enter in Medical Courses-
- (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) UG, which is the now only entrance examination for all colleges-government, private and state across the country.
- This exam conducted by CBSE (Central Board of sec. education).
- This exam held in the six languages besides English and Hindi.
- Age- between 17 to 25 as on 31st
- 12th eligibility –
- PCB- 50% marks For General
- 40% marks For S.C/S.T/O.B.C
- You can also do this after B.Sc or during B.Sc.
Skills Required to make a career in medical profession-
- Ability to work with team
- Deep interest in being a helping professional.
- Good stamina.
- Responsible attitude.
What is NEET?
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.
- It is of two type “U.G” and “P.G”.
- G like MBBS and BDS and much more.
- It is conducted by CBSE.
- It is compulsory all over the India.
- Basically, it is started from 2012.
- And the first time NEET was held on 5 May 2013.
- It is MCQ type examination.
What is NEET CET?
- CET is a common entrance test.
- It is also known as NEET postgraduate exam.
- It was first held on 23 November and 6 December in 2012.
NEET Seat criteria-
|Colleges||No. of seats offered|
|All private colleges||25,840|
|All government colleges||27,590|
|NEET Counselling seats||3,521|
|NEET Basis seats||
Let’s just talk about most five graduate courses one by one:
If u complete 12th examination with PCB sub and want to pursue a good medical course .medical line is quite tough as compared to other courses.
what comes to your mind when talking about medical courses just MBBS and BDS .but it’s not true if u passed your 12th with PCB three are numerous medical course some such courses are BAMS, BHMS, BUMS and much more.
1.MBBS-(Medicine bachelor of medicine and bachelor surgery)
- it is the popular course available in India.
- In this course are two bachelor degree in one course one in medicine and other in surgery.
- there are so -many colleges and universities from across thy6e country which are offering MBBS courses.
- duration of course ….5.5yrs (4.5)yrs academic Edu and one-year mandatory internship.
- in MBBS course the doctor practice allopathy medicine.
- in MBBS the student interacts more with the patient in OPD as compare to other courses…
BDS-(Bachelor of dentist surgery)
- after MBBS, BDS is one of the most sought often course in the field of medical science.
- ..in India, three are the dentist but less in number due to less availability of sheet in government college but there are many new colleges about to open in India.
BAMS-(Bachelor of Ayurvedic medicine and surgery)
- Ayurveda is one of the most ancient medical systems not even in India but in the world.
- it is the course which is more reacted to India
- it not only providing they cure but Als prevent Nt the recurrence of disease .it is based on natural healing concept.
- the root of the treatment connected to Indian Vedas.
- Duration ….5.5yrs
BDS-(Bachelor of Dentist Surgery)
- After M.B.B.S, BDS is one of the most popular course.
- Homeopathy is the system of alternative medicines.
- The works by increasing the healing power of the patient.
- It is a 3rd most popular system in the India after Allopathy and Ayurveda.
- The best part of this medication system, which makes it valuable among the others that there is no side effect on the body with this medicines.
- DURATION of this course is 5.5 years.
- There are many colleges in India for BDS.
BUMS-(Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery)
- It is also known as HIKMAT
- It is also a very ancient medicine system like Ayurveda.
- It is fourth most popular medication system after Allopathy, Ayurveda, and Homeopathy.
- This is also a system of alternative medicine those enhance the natural healing power of the body.
- The concept of Unani and Homeopathic medicine system is almost same.
- Duration of this course is 5.5 years.
- And it will be a nice choice for the students of medical science.
Medical Colleges in India(NEET)
The most favored Medical Colleges of India (top 30) in order of preference are:
|S.No.||Name of College (NEET)|
|1||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi
|2||Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore|
|3||Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)|
|4||King George Medical College, Lucknow|
|6||Kasturba Medical College, Manipal|
|7||Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi|
|8||Grants Medical College (GMC), Mumbai|
|9||Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai|
|10||St. John’s Medical College, Banglore|
|11||Madras Medical College, Chennai|
|12||Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi|
|13||L.T.M Medical College, Sion, Mumbai|
|14||PBDS PGIMS, Rohtak|
|15||B.J. Medical College, Pune|
|16||Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi|
|17||Banglore Medical College, Banglore|
|18||Christian Medical College, Ludhiana|
|19||Sri Ram Chandra Medical College, Chennai|
|20||Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad|
|21||Medical College & Hospital, Kolkata|
|22||Stanley Medical College, Chennai|
|23||Lady Hardinge, Delhi|
|24||Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore|
|25||Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad|
|26||Government Medical College, Chandigarh|
|27||MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore|
|28||Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College, Aurangabad|
|29||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum|
|30||University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi|
All these colleges are the top most and best-ranked colleges under NEET. And all these NEET colleges ranked through the survey that is done on basis of last year scored of their academic sessions. And these colleges ranked in all India level of NEET.